The Duke's Manor [Folwark Książęcy] is a modernly renovated manor complex with a history dating back to the 18th century. It is located in the heart of the Lower Silesian Forests, next to the Kliczków Castle. The prevailing atmosphereof peace and proximity to nature attracts tourists from all over the country and the world.
In the manor complex you will find, inter alia:
- stable and outdoor arena,
- a roofed barbecue shelter with a summer kitchen,
- mushroom drying room,
- bread oven,
- well-equipped conference room (for 50 people),
- comfortable rooms (also adapted for the disabled),
- excellent regional cuisine (also educational!) in the restaurant for 40 people,
- unlimited access to the Internet and all facilities of the nearby Kliczków Castle (SPA, swimming pool, tennis courts).
The Duke's Manor is a perfect place for organising an overnight school trip, a weekend trip with friends, a romantic trip for two, a family trip, but also an ideal location to hold a special conference, convention, symposium and training in a unique scenery.
We kindly invite you to visit the walls of the Duke’s Manor!