KLICZKÓW CASTLE OFFERS:
- Swimming Pool and Sauna - relax in special setting in the indoor swimming pool located in the building of former horse arena
- Gym – place where our guests can take care about their being fit
- SPA – spa and wellness centre offers qualified and experienced personnel. Our specialists use only brand, exclusive cosmetics that will help improve your appearance in a pleasant and non-invasive manner
- Tennis court – keen tennis players will find their place on the courts located within the area of Kliczków Castle
- Volleyball court – our courts will help you integrate your teams through sport, fun and rivalry
- Riding centre – prince stable located in the Prince Manor
- Bike routes – cycling is the best way to see the countryside and nature of Lower Silesian Woods. Silence, singing birds, fresh air and beautiful scenery cause that cycling is much more pleasant
Historical building, perfectly adapted to the needs of tourists, picturesque surroundings and a series of attractions, perfect place for business meetings, trainings, symposia, and team building trips. Being a prestigious conference hotel, we guarantee a series of amenities for lecturers and participants that help effectively combine work with active rest.
With a view to various types of meetings, we have prepared a few interesting conference sets. They will help prepare a coffee break for all participants of a given event. Our menu includes both tea and coffee as well as some sweets that will make your time more pleasant between individual panels and blocks of meetings.
Kliczków Castle offers 89 rooms, i.e. accommodation places. We are famous for caring for tradition and the top quality of services. Therefore, our rooms equipped with new, historically styled furniture have been arranged in a well-thought-out and consistent manner.
Kliczków Castle has eight conference rooms with multimedia equipment - almost 1000m2 of conference and exhibition area.
Enchantingly located in the very heart of Lower Silesian Woods, 12 kilometres from Bolesławiec, Kliczków Castle is an accessible but at the same time mysterious and green enclave for everyone.
Great connection is ensured by motorways: A4 and A18. It is only ca. 100 kilometres to the capital of Lower Silesia, Wrocław, 50 kilometres to Gorlitz and almost 150 kilometres to Dresden.
Distance from Kliczków Castle to the airports:
Restaurant in the castle offers local, traditional recipes, and we buy top quality products from local suppliers. That’s why our cuisine was awarded the certificate of the Regional Culinary Heritage Europe network granted by the European Union.
In order to confirm availability or make reservation, please contact:
Call! 75 734 0 717
Write an e-mail! email@example.com